- The Hartford
- Chubb Business Insurance
- Nationwide: Insurance and Financial Services
- Progressive Commercial Insurance
- Insureon: Buy Small Business Insurance Online
Table of Contents
Business owners are constantly juggling many tasks and taking a host of risks to achieve their goals. Considering that there are chances of accidents happening, you will need a backup plan to protect your business and employees should anything go wrong. That said, you need Business insurance that covers all the risks present in your business.
So, what is the best business insurance for your business? The best insurance is one that fits your business’s needs, offers reasonable prices, has stellar customer services, and provides the best coverage for what you want to insure. Thankfully, the top insurance companies can offer affordable premiums and a range of coverages that many businesses need.
Are you in the market searching for the right business insurance coverage? This article will discuss the best business insurance companies to help you choose one that’s right for your business. Read on to discover what makes them the right choice.
Business Insurance with Hartford
Hartford is one of the most worth-to-choose insurance companies, thanks to its ability to offer a wide range of business insurance policies and industry-specific packages. Although the company’s well-known product is BOP, they offer a wide range of policies, including business property, general liability, commercial auto, professional liability, and cyber insurance.
Like most insurance providers, The Hartford discloses specific pricing information after you apply for a quote. All in all, the company has maintained an excellent reputation for delivering reasonable pricing.
- Multiple types of industry-specific coverages
- A+ (superior) rating from A.M. Best
- Offers quotes to over 23 industries
- Excellent customer services
- Available in all 50 states.
- Less experience with considerably larger businesses
- Cost information is only available upon request.
Business Insurance with Chubb
Chubb is an international insurance company that could help you meet your business insurance needs. It is an ideal option for businesses that send employees overseas or import/export products internationally, meaning they are near any business.
They offer industry-specific general liability policies for all types and sizes of business, which earns them a nod for the best liability coverage.
Chubb offers an impressive lineup of business insurance coverages, including general liability, commercial property, BOP, Professional liability, commercial auto, workers compensation, umbrella, surplus lines, and cyber insurance.
- A vast range of insurance products
- Discounts for home businesses
- High ratings from top rating agencies
- Insures businesses of all sizes
- Offer flexible options for supplemental coverage
- Limited online services
- No online quotes
- Premiums can be higher
Business Insurance with Nationwide
Nationwide insurance company is an industry leader offering simple and straightforward insurance solutions ideal for businesses with high-risk and general liability needs. As the name suggests, their service is available across the US, and coverage includes just about any protection you can think of. Talking about financial stability, Nationwide received an A+ (superior) rating from A.M. Best.
They offer many policy types, including Business auto, worker’s compensations, business property, crime insurance, Umbrella, and BOP.
- Offer a wide range of safety resources
- They are financially stable
- Easy to register and get a quote
- Tailored policies for businesses of all sizes
- Great customer service
- No online chat support
- Pricing information is only available after applying.
Business Insurance with Progressive Commercial
If your business is in the transportation industry, then you should consider Progressive for your insurance needs. Although they offer a few primary business policies, they are the top commercial auto insurance provider across the US, covering trailers, trucks, buses, and other business vehicles.
Along with commercial auto insurance, Progressive Commercial offers other products like general liability, professional liability, BOP, cyber liability, health insurance, and worker’s compensation.
- Transparency about average policy premiums
- Expert commercial auto coverage
- 24/7 policy service
- Easy online application
- No online chat support
- They do not offer many types of coverages
Business Insurance with Insureon
The goal of every business is to save, and that’s why many businesses choose Insureon. They offer comprehensive insurance coverage tailored for your business needs at the lowest costs possible.
Essentially, Insureon is an insurance marketplace with multiple top carriers. They allow you to compare quotes from different A-rated carriers so that you can choose the best coverage for your business. With Insureon, you can purchase more than a dozen of business insurance policies through their partner carriers.
- You can shop multiple A-rated carriers from one platform
- There are many coverage types available
- Insureon has hundreds of representatives to take you through the insurance options.
- Licensed ins all 50 states
- Doesn’t underwrite policies
- You have to call a representative to buy a policy
Shopping for business insurance is unquestionably not one of the easiest tasks. All the same, it doesn’t need to be a completely overwhelming process. With this list of top business insurance providers, you will find it relatively easier to get insurance for your small business. Most importantly, make sure to read whatever policies you’re considering to understand what they cover and what they don’t cover before purchasing.